Tuesday, December 13, 2011

when I know this


It is a big day to start a new life. I do not know what day is it to have a challenge, and wait! It is new year's eve!!! Wake up Tin tin! He's my dog and I call my cat Baxter. It is time to count down. 5,4,3,2,1..., it is now a new year. It is time for a new challenge to start! And we are wasting time! Lets start this now! And if I am a good kid the world is new! Slot the card for a hat!I am a expert! A genius! A fame! And It is a good year! I can count up to it and Tallyho! I am good! And It is a bodily right! And for a final I am a decorator that is a cool man! It has to start! If I am ready you are! Than I can prove the winter and A new start to a new world! Or a same start and a same week to live in the house everything is new for a life in the new year even in space! A kid is a brand genius and a fame! And then I opened the closet, and AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! OOf OOMPH! AAA! I knew I kept junk from my pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment