Monday, December 26, 2011

Icy


It is very hot in the house and I need a drink of lemonade! It is snowing but I can't go out because the snow is 1,000 feet deep, a storm is blowing, and the heater is making me very, very, hot! I knew I shouldn't turn on the thermometer! Because heat is expensive! Boy I cannot go to the thermometer again! But wait! I remember that I am a boy! Remember that you can do the thing that you are thinking of! I know that I can't do it but yes! I am moving yes! yes! yes! yes!!!!! I am moving and I go near the thermometer! Then click! I flick the switch and Hooray!!!! And...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I knew that it wasn't warm but it is cold! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment