Friday, December 23, 2011

Never use bad words

I am writing a list of horrible words, Kyle is opening his Lego set. Mom and dad are shopping at Walmart, I think that I am writing a list of good words and I know my dog is not an expert at words. But... wait! I am done! These are my list of the words that are ah.. known so now there are my words: Poopy, fatso, dumb, idiot, the f word, fart, ain't, kill,#!@#$%, @)(Y&%977(, Yakka Foob, mog grug snekka lekka sooka stupid, fizz brain,die, horror, Krek, Ha! Ha! Ha!, Stup, and that's it, you see I did not learn all of these words and I ..... Hey! Nate knows these words! So I am off! Later I am at his house then Shawn says AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Those are illegal words!

1 comment:

  1. Terminate me! I love Terminator! ads;IODSUPIPASIDISYED89XCKOOKD'VDKSJFDDDJYFSSAMSDJGPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODIUZFGUBDJGUYFY0OPGJW49KPOPOOPOPEPEPWPDPEDPEOSEJ XIHSAQMGHGHDKJFGKJKLJI.KTLZ XBCVFCXCGDTDYDKWYR7R6R4T54564343343333431`1246`````=-][';///.,.L;'P[]-0I87968-=PP'[]].;;'./]
    ,vdddst

    ReplyDelete