Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My funnest trip to Tahoe


I'll tell you about my best trip to lake Tahoe. It all started on Friday or maybe Sunday. You pick. I drove there with my family and we went to a hotel instead of a cabin because a cabin was way too expensive. In the sign in I met Jeffery one of my friends. Then I saw my room. It had a lamp, a pair of beds, a TV, and that was all, I also had dinner with Andrew another friend of mine. He had brought an ipad too. He did a turn for him, a turn for me and a turn for Kyle, After a game of laser runner we went to Larry and Sophie's hotel room, they were watching the Star wars funnies. We watched about 4 minutes then I went to bed. The next day I went skiing with Andrew and Jeff. I also took lifts. And then we went to lunch and then we skied for another 10 or 5 minutes. And then we left. The other day we took 4 lifts and skied 6 times. Then we went home and that was a great trip! And we got a lego star wars set,

No comments:

Post a Comment