Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ninjago

Ninja go is a cool movie with Ninjas vs. skulls. There are four Ninjas: Kai Cole Zane Jay and a green ninja named Rio He is the fifth ninja. So there are 5 ninjas. The enemies are these skulls: Krazi, Nuckal, Bonezai, Kruncha, Wyplash, Samukai, Chopov, Frakjaw, and Garmadon. Samukai looks a lot lik General Grevious Don't you think? Because Grevious has four arms like Samukai. I think that... wait! There are snakes too. Serpentine, Rattla, and other snakes I do not know. Ninja go is my favorite ninja lego because in 2012 there are ninja vehicles against the snakes and other foes. I have a good time having them and if a thing has no ninjas I do not need it and ninjas are the most coolest guys and they are like very cool knights of china and the knights are another favorite, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment