Saturday, December 24, 2011

Annoyed


I am reading a magazine for a Lego ad in here. I think that there is a ad because Kyle said that there was an picture for the Lego challenge I hope. I found 10 ads in a magazine before, and I think...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I think someone pinched me! Oh never mind the business, ha! So I am bothered?! No Way! I am a kid that is as good as ever! And then I keep finding a ad! I am doing that now and nothing is bothering me ever again! As long as it is fine! SO... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still bothered! And I am madder! Than ever! And I can't take this any more and I stopped pinching myself a few weeks ago and who can I blame annoying me for nothing???????!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment