Thursday, December 29, 2011

Spiders that somebody like me would really hate


Spiders are the worst fears that I seen in my whole life because I learned that some could be very poisonous like the evil looking black widow and the brown relic use. By the way there are about 1,2340,000,000, spiders on earth that are out to kill me.
If I saw a spider I would feel chilled to the bones. And someday a spider will crawl into my shirt, or every spider on Earth would turn big and destroy anything in it's ways and the planet will be helpless because the u.s.a. army cannot destroy those bloody arachnids! In harry potter the character Ron is afraid of spiders and I think he is a wimpy wizard!
But not all spiders are very poisonous but I feared that not poisonous looking spiders would look poisonous And.. that's one reason I feared the spiders. And in Charlotte's web there is this pig named Wilbur that makes friends with a spider named Charlotte. A . Cavatia I do not want to say the spider's last name but I like to tell a friendly spider's name. Like Charlotte's not that poisonous, don't ya think? And possibly there a spider heroes like Spider-man. You might not know him but his name might make you know him. possibly, today spiders do help people catch bugs that are very annoying and they are a part of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment