Saturday, December 17, 2011

hero factory

Hero Factory is a game a cool game, but it is a lego set too. Let me tell you, last month I went to Legoland and I had a lot of fun, but then I saw a hero factory builder challenge. I made this cool robot but I did not have much time, I had a better robot the next day because we were there early. I am interested in these things because I am a robot expert. This toy had been around since 2010. I got interested in that lego then, I do not know that if hero factory is a lego or not. Perhaps no. I had to like that because if Bionicle is not available I need a cyborg to like. I am still a expert at robots and monsters because I think that if they fight together the cybord will win. And there are heroes: Nex Evo, Stormer, Surge, Bulk, Stringer, Furno, Breez and Rocka. But there are villains: Corroder, Meltdown, Vapour, Thunder, Von Nebulba, Fire lord, Drilldozer, Nitro blast, Jet bug, Witch doctor, Fangz, Raw jaw, Scorpio, Wasp ix, and that is all . You see this topic is good isn't it?

1 comment: