Saturday, December 10, 2011

AAAGH piranhas!

I'm very bored to death and I cannot find anything fun. I want to play legoes but I am through that thing. I want to eat something but I cannot eat. I think I did not look at the news so I am going to do that. When I look at it... wait! It is yesterday's news! And there are just never anything new here! And there are just leftovers! When is there a new decade?! It will never be the future! Sigh... that is just, just the way it is all the time! I think that I could go to Nate's house but It is too cold out there and it is just the plain old snow, snow, snow! Oh... when is it the future I hate this! I wish there were something new, and I think I should watch my TV show then, so I go to the TV and turn it on, and AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It is just the @$**&& reruns! I guess there is never any fun things to do around this darn house! Why can't I go out just because it is snowing 100 feet! I should have had a good snack! Then I here a shrill scream. I grab a umbrella and wait. And the guy who screamed is my brother and my dog saying
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! piranhas in the toilet! The plumbing got up! Well I guess that is a new thing that had happened.

5 comments:

  1. ifisoiettpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepooooooooooooooohmckngdijgifdjlbk,vx/,k/;lhloifouht

    ReplyDelete
  2. ithvnt88g 54y nbhvbnyuybn vg8jreyzssssssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. fdSc lmkdnbijd8yhs735iufgyuq1234567--234567u8i9ofuymy

    ReplyDelete
  4. bhguyhutgy7r6t76re6rt78to8tp96y-p7-[[0=-[];'/.,,112223444556889yt7iuyo

    ReplyDelete
  5. fbjnbd nlcbdnvbhmvdgngfdtrk,vhcgc,svchtr,dxhfb

    ReplyDelete