Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What makes think that I am really good

I am reading Goosebumps horror land little shop of hamsters. I finish at 2:00. But then Mother came in my room, she asked me what the book was about, I said: "It is about evil gigantic hamsters scaring a lot of people". Mom said, "Yes you are right." Heeeyyy.... I am good at telling mom the whole story! Lets answer the question mom is asking right now. Mom asks me, "What is 233+ 1,000= to"? I say, "1,233"! "That answer is also correct". Mother said. Wait a second! I am getting better and better! What is making me smart??????!!! Now Mom says, "What is the answer to 1,225+310? I suddenly say: "1,535"! Mom says "Good work". That night when I went to bed I thought of what is making me smart. Could it be that I did a lot of work in bed? Could it be that I am doing better at school? Well, It still is a mystery....!

No comments:

Post a Comment