Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holiday Bazaar

Me and Nate are playing video games, We play for 20 minutes than I ask Nate, "Do you want to be rich"? Then Nate says why yes!!!!!!! "Then we are going to have to run a holiday bazaar" I say, Nate said All right!!! So the next day we make our holiday bazaar map to tell us what stuff we really need to get rich, than Nate suggested a dunk tank but I said that, the idea was WAY too dangerous because what if the person was a lousy aimer? Nate says, so let's make a arcade, Well.. I say, It's kinda... uh. Perfect!!!!! We take out ten packs of boxes because we didn't have enough money for real arcade machines. The first game was PAC-Man because you just got this little character being chased by ghosts, eating pellets. In our version we had Nate inside the box operating ghosts glued to pencils, while the person outside moved PAC-Man with a popsicle stick. So later we spent the next two hours making the package look like the real game. Nate asked what if he needed a bathroom break in the box, then I said we will get to that later, when I made the groove for the popsicle stick the whole maze fell in the machine, well I guess that I will have to think of a better way than making the groove for PAC-MAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment