Saturday, January 14, 2012

Six packs

Tomorrow we are having sports at middle school, it will have a lot of stuff like running, doing push-ups, chin-ups,volleyball,soccer, and a mascara run. The sports sound great but the only problem for the mascara run is that only kids with six-pack abs can do mascara running. I am supposed to do all the sports but mascara run is a big problem, let me tell you that later, at the end of gym today I got grouped with 5 kids: HP, Nat, Dominic, Timothy, and Carr. the gym teacher said that It was for the sport unit. I knew that at first. But I still needed six-packs.
The next day I knew were I could find six-packs, Dad kept those in a cupboard in the kitchen. So I took one put it around my body and went to school with it. I made sure that I had my shirt off at the mascara run so the gym instructor saw me. The five guys in my group had six packs maybe because they have six packs. But one look at them I could tell that they were really AWFUL make up artists. The abs did not last at the mascara run but I am sure that I am not doing the run again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment