Thursday, January 26, 2012

Summer

Every kid has his summer fun on these hot old days. But not me. I like to spend half of the day indoors playing Commando 3 and Twisted wizard 2 with the curtains closed and the lights off. But my mother tells me that it's not natural for a kid like me to stay inside on nice summer days. But I keep telling Mom that I am just trying to protect my skin from the very hot sun, so I do not look wrinkly or worse.. But of course and always She never listens. My only option was... Hey! I could go to Nathan's country club!!!  So when I went there, first We swam in the pool for 12 minutes. Then.. wait,We saw this boy named Chris, we made a mistake inviting him in the neighbourhood.  Surely when we tried to talk to him he started talking with this lifeguard instead. We did not need him because all we wanted were these smoothes but Mr. Hopkins on, Nathan's Dad was busy golfing so pretty much we just got a drink at the water fountain. A few weeks later Nathan said that he couldn't invite me to his pool but I am glad to hear that because I do not have to check my soda for bees every time I take a sip.

No comments:

Post a Comment