Saturday, January 21, 2012

Party!!!!!!!!!

Today we had Kyle's birthday party. I know you think that today is my brother's birthday but you are wrong. On December it was Kyle's  birthday. But we had not celebrated the party. So today we went to the Exhibit, which a few of you chumps know. First Nathaniel my friend and I jumped on trampolines. Then we asked for 1$ For some change and did. The first game was the house of the dead, it is a game that almost all of you know. Next, we played star wars complete saga. We kept losing, losing and losing, We Jumped again but that was not very fun... Finally it was time for that party to begin. Kyle did not make a wish but he did blow out all the candles. He Mainly ate the cake but I accident-prone spilled his water. Nate and I jumped for the next 2 minutes, played Time Crisis 3. And finally went home. I was too tired but the  party was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Matthew old chum where in the world did you get that picture???

    ReplyDelete