Friday, January 6, 2012

The colour that is weird

I am reading a book on history, then Dad says dear! "Come out and see this beautiful sunset"! Mother says "One more try and boom"! I come out and ask dad: "Why was the world black and white a back then"? Dad says "Sure they did have colour film but the world WAS black and white then. I say, "That is pretty weird". Father says : "Truth is weirder than fiction". I say, But if the world was black and white why do my teachers say that the film was black and white then??? Dad says, "For that question I am not pretty sure about that, by the.. OH yeah the film was black and white than. And then I say "Well the sun set very early but now it is times for dinner". So from that day on I remember about the history of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment