Monday, January 2, 2012

Wacky sentences

I am working on Mad Libs. And I thought of a lot words to make my list extra funny, I got the list from Mom. And... Ha Ha Ha.. BBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!! You wouldn't believe this funny sentence: Our school cafeteria has a lot of disgusting food. The pizza has stupid pepperoni, the french fries are purple. I think that the food is ugly! Brian my friend thinks the food tastes evil. Boy everyone else loves the stinky food that we defiantly hate a lot. I told my mom a million times to pack me my own lunch but she always forgets, anyways I still think that the hot lunch tastes awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am done with the list I was writing and I'm going to get about 4,000,000,000,000 dollars for this if I write it on my personal computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment