Friday, January 20, 2012

Terrorists

If I was really important I could really get famous but I know some people  are not very,  very, very, very, famous because they usually Terrorize other kinds of people. That is called being an terrorist. By the way I would love to tell you about the criminals but the list is SO long. But I will tell you about some of those guys: Air terrorists, Boat terrorists, and last but not least...  Afghanistan terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These people are the scariest, maddest, and dangerous crime of all!!! For example this guy named Osama Ben Laden is the leader of the air plane criminals. But to make a long story short Laden was killed by Obama and thrown in the deep blue waves. I say Spartan warriors do it to a mime once but just getting kicked in an ocean is more serious than THAT. By the way Obama is our leader and president.

No comments:

Post a Comment