Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sand Protest

Well, I guess things are back to normal again, because Yesterday Cary Chung, he appreciated me helping him build a really nice sand fort with Andrew and  Kevin. And another good advice was that I started hanging out with them after school again. But now lets say that today was the last day of school. And I got a yearbook At the end of the day of course. After Reading Academy when I got home I flipped the pages of the book and then saw the picture of  Kofi!!! He was the one who wrecked Cary's sand fort on January 10 2012! Um...  Confused? Let me tell you about this: Earlier on January Cary, William, Kevin, Andrew and I saw that our sand fort had been demolished! And we knew Kofi did it because he was not thinking that we built the fortress! Oh how Cary hated him then! But of course I could trace a thing that says Jerk or something and I think that Cary would like whatever I wrote on Kofi.  

1 comment:

  1. hey it is not the last day of school and can you write a blog about dragons

    ReplyDelete