Monday, July 8, 2013

Minecraft derpy squids mod

I hate squids!!!! Everyone hates squids do they? I mean Sky hates these ugly animals. And with my grudge against them I might take advantage against squidward! Anyway I am talking about a mod called derpy squids. Derpy squids is a mod that updates squids. In this chest, there are squid armor, squid gun, completely spawns squids, squid blades, block of squidiness, which just looks like a melon block. And is also able to make a squid portal. Which is similar to the nether portal. Squid pickaxes, Squid wolf spawner, I am never having these ugly mobs for pets. More ink sack types, TNT squid and baby squid spawners, Man these damn ink pooping freaks took over Minecraft religion!! There is a Squidman spawner too! Which is just a Steve in weeds. Oh no! poor Steve! A squid boss! Like a wither! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU FRICKIN 8 LEGGED CREATURES I hope your kind dies out one day!

1 comment: