Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tattoos





I think tattoos are the coolest items ever! Because you can use to impress many kinds of people. Like if you had a Zorro tattoo, you could impress many girls since Zorro is the most handsome character. There are two types or tattoos: one is the kids and the other is the adults. The kids tattoos are called temporary tattoos. And the other one is just called tattoos. Well, I do not know why kid tattoos have to be called plain 'ol' temp's tattoos. While Grown-up people's do not have a front named tattoo. I think it would be better if older people tattoos are called maxim tattoos. I never thought of that but, whatever it could be, it should be cool. Anyway, let's forget this part now. You know, cool kids like me should have a temporary tattoo. Because grown peep's tattoos hurt a LOT while a man puts it on. Oh, and here are some images: Some look are ideas for tattoos, and some really are.

1 comment: