Sunday, April 15, 2012

Humphrey the hamster,Og the frog, and I

If the classroom pets,Humphrey and Og were in room 16, my third grade class at Duveneck elementary school, I'll bet that they would really love my classroom, because we would be gentle to them, and they would get to know us. The only problem is, one of the kids, Sebastian Chancellor has a real live DOG! But still, since I have a pack of rubber bands, I could bring it into room 16 and sneak it into Humphrey's cage mirror which is close to his notebook. The way that will solve the problem is to shoot it onto Fudge's nose, Fudge is the name of the dog.
The part about taking class pets home for weekends are pretty fun, and I would love taking Humphrey home for the weekends. My problem is, that since I get really itchy sometimes, and start to wiggle in my chair. If I got to take Humphrey home for a weekend, here is how Humphrey would solve my problem: Once I get him settled in the playroom and get an apple for him, I would sit on a chair and wash the apple. While I am washing, I'd get itchy and start thrashing around in my seat. Then Humphrey starts coming up with an idea. Afterwards while I slice the apple, I will also thrash while doing that. Then in the middle of my slice Humphrey will push on his lock-that- doesn't-lock and scurry under the couch. When I see he is gone, I make a trail of sunflower seeds and apple slices. Then, while he is eating, I decide that thrashing in my chair is annoying because Humphrey just got out of his cage and ran under the couch to have some peace and quiet. See? That is a way Humphrey can help!
Well, what I would do with Humphrey is, draw pictures of him , let Kyle, Mom, and Dad see him spin on his wheel, and let him explore my playroom. What Kyle would do with Humphrey is he would give him some tasty strawberries, watch some movie's with him, and do some other fun things with him. Mom and Dad would watch TV shows with Humphrey, and make mazes for him. So having Humphrey over can be fun sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment