Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wax Museum

Hi, my name is John F. Kennedy and I was the 35th president of the United States. I was born on May 29th, 1927. I had 5 sisters and 3 brothers. My oldest brother, Joe, was better than me at everything so I decided to be his opposite, when he did something good, I did something bad. I made a club called the Mucker's club. They played pranks and jokes on people.

After I graduated high school I decided not to be like my brother and go to Harvard. So instead, I went to Princeton. Princeton didn't feel right, so I went to Harvard. In Harvard, I tried playing a sport. I tried football, but I hurt my back after I got tackled. I was in the school hospital until I was fine again. I did swimming and I liked it, I liked it so much I did it even when I was sick, little did I know that my swimming would one day save a man's life.

In 1939, the Japanese bombed Pear Harbor and war broke out. Joe and I were determined to help fight back. Joe immediately got in, but due to my poor health, I failed. But! I was determined and finally got in. In 1943, I was given command of a Pt-109 boat. It is used to find Japanese destroyers. I was patrolling 5 months later when suddenly my boat was torn in half, by a Japanese destroyer! I told my crew to abandon ship and swim to the nearest island. One man was so badly burnt that he couldn't swim! So I carried him on my back and swam away. After I was rescued I found out Joe had died in a plane crash. His father always wanted Joe to be president, but with him gone I was next. I said yes and started on the campaign trail. At fist, no one thought I could win the election, because I stuttered and paused in my speeches. But gradually I won support.

Many years passed. I went from 23 years old to 42 years old. The first debate in history was held on TV and I won with 49.7% of the vote. I was president for only 3 years. One of my mistakes was called the bay of pigs invasion. Cuba had missiles that could reach America and I sent in an elite squad of soldiers. They were captured. Then, I talked it out with Russia and stopped what is now called the Cuban missile crisis.

Then one day, years later, I was in Texas showing the Texans that I was a good man since most of the Texans voted for Nixon. Then the first shot rang out, followed by another and another. I was the youngest president and will always be remembered by Americans everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment