Thursday, January 5, 2017

Feelings

There are those times when I can be quite angry and not realize what I could cause in that state, such as when I had broken a wall. So I thought I'd write it down. 

Top 3 things that make me angry: 
1. People who don't listen to me when I ask them something reasonable. 
2. People who blame me for something that I didn't intend to do. 
3. Having a lot of things to do. 

Usually, I get very desperate, my body starts shaking, and then I hit my head on the table, or with my hand. The consequences of my actions are that people start trying to avoid me, my tantrum didn't help at all, and my head hurts. 

Some solutions I have are to write down whatever is making me angry, then verify it and try to come up with some solutions to the situation. Though some things I have done in the past to relieve my anger include drawing a picture or perhaps playing with legos. 





No comments:

Post a Comment