Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Minecraft Parkour maps

Hey guys, today we have for you on Minecraft: Parkour maps! Parkour means nearly impossible jump. Mainly the rules are is no breaking blocks, cheating, and then sometimes after the rules, the sign will show the creator, or random funny stuff. I listed all the Mincraft Parkour maps I know so far:
1. Epic jump map Butter edition
2. Biome jumper
3. Death run
4. Epic jump map Ultimate Trolling!!
5. Epic jump map Mario edition
6. Just jump!
7. Epic jump map operation tropical vacation
8. Epic jump map valentine edition
9. Dungeon runner
10.Wipe out!
11.Run from the beast!
12.Arendaline
13.Ender jumper
You may think that I have all these maps, but sadly, no. I heard about these maps on Sky army videos, but, I just wanted to tell you about some of the Parkour maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment