Monday, August 12, 2013

Minecraft adventure mode

This is the time you are going on an adventure! So get your tools, crafting table furnace, EVERYTHING ready!!! Today we are talking this Minecraft gamemode called adventure. Anyway..... let me see, cheats, on, bonus chest, on so I guess I am ready. You are wondering why I need bonus chest on right? You will find out later. Adventure mode is a gamemode(/gamemode 2 to get in.) brother of survival with one typho: The stupidest thing ever! You can't break blocks without the tool!  For example, you can't mine dirt without an iron shovel! Or you can't break wood without an iron axe! Now let me tell you about why I need bonus chest on. So I can get the tools! So I guess Adventure mode sucks! The creator is a major butthead!

No comments:

Post a Comment