Thursday, January 24, 2013

My minecraft team

This blog is about this type of minecraft team I am making. First of all my team is called the mob busters. Now let me tell you all about my team. players in the group: 1. Will B 2. Andrew W 3. Nate H 4. Me 5. Kyle 6. And another friend of Nate's What this group is for is to hunt down the mobs and Kill Herobrine. The leader. Weapons that we would use: 1. sword 2. bow and arrow 3. axe 4. chainsaw and that is all. Our vehicle would be a ship and our hideout is a castle called fort Minas Trith. Hope you liked reading this blog!

5 comments:

  1. I am matthew's second in command!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a idea for the last member but we have to wait till he downloads minecraft on his computer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could create a zombie apoc mod, what do you say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... with guns,flamethrowers,bazookas and knifes!

    ReplyDelete