Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Templton the nastiest rat



Templton is a rat, a huge nasty
rat. He is a rat in Charlotte's web.
He loves catching unusual stuff around
the barn where he lives.
He had been decorating a big
mess in my life. I believed
he kept these: string, a rotten egg, a
article paper and more,
I cannot live with Templton when he
was around cause' that rat is messy
. Once he made a stink in the barn by
accident because he left his
egg outside. But that was so funny
and.. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ho! HEE Hee! I cannot
say more except BWWAHHHHAAAA! But Templton did good things like when he made Wilbur the pig wake up after he fainted by getting dizzy, Templton actually woke
Wilbur up by biting his tail, sometimes Templton is a big help and I can know this because of what he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment