Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A letter to Santa,

Dear Santa,
Well enough chit- chat
lets get down to my things,
this is the things I want:
a duplicator gun, with all of the numbers and a good side button,
a special ring that makes my wishes come true,
the republic swamp speeder and the Naboo starfighter,
the shadow ARF trooper, the Star Wars the clone wars video game,
a pair of night vision goggles, the clone turbo tank from 2005, the
clone scout walker/ AT- RT that is the 2005 version.
So that is all I want,
sincerely, Matthew. PS: The things I did really do good
this year were helping my little brother find every Lego he
wanted, cleaned up a dead spider for My little brother and mom
and some other good things I don't remember. And I want the separataist spider droid
the 2007 clone trooper battle pack, and the droids battle pack and also Zane DX Kai Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment