Saturday, May 4, 2013

Minecraft minecarts hub

What mining game is complete with no minecarts?  That is what I will comment today! Minecarts are vehicles that can be really useful. This vehicle is the 1st as the boat is the 2nd vehicle. As I go on about this vehicle, I will do guide tour around to show the vehicle on mining! There are 13 things about the minecart, there are 5 other minecart brands, and 4 things related to minecarts. There's minecarts with furnaces,  a brand with storage, one with  dispensers, and the ones with TNT. These are the objects related to this train related cart. Redstone, tracks, levers, powered rails, and detector rails. I am deciding to get some gold, so see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matthew -- Nate's mom here. I wonder have you installed any mods in minecraft? I am trying to use a launcher to do this and having trouble. If you have experience with this, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete